I have had the good luck to continuously receive nationally competitive research grants from federal agencies.
The over 2.5 million dollars in 12 grants at IUB, for which I am the Principal Investigator, have supported graduate students and post-doctoral fellows for their education and research.
We gratefully acknowledge the following agencies:
- American Chemical Society/Petroleum Research Fund
- National Science Foundation
- Office of Science, the Department of Energy
- Office of Fossil Energy, the Department of Energy
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- IU Grand Challenge: Prepared for Environmental Change