For National and International Organizations
- Associate Editor, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 2005-present
- Proposal review panelist, NASA, 2019
- Proposal review panelist, US NSF, 2018
- Co-convener, American Geophysical Union Annual meeting, December 9-13, 2019, San Francisco, "V021 - Fluid-rock reactions in the crust: new data and methods in mineralogy, geochemistry, thermodynamics and kinetics"
- Co-convener, Geological Society of America annual meeting, November 4-7, 2018, Indianapolis, Indiana, "T99. Five Decades of Impactful Ideas in Hydrogeology: Recognizing the Contributions of Frank Schwartz"
- Co-convener, Geological Society of America annual meeting, November 4-7, 2018, Indianapolis, Indiana, "T6: Critical Zone Science in Karst and Carbonate Terrains"
For Indiana University and the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Faculty chair, Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Sciences
(2015-present. Click here to visit the BSES program)
- Member of tenure evaluation committee, College of Arts and Sciences, Indiana University, 2019-2022
- Colloquium Organizer (2012-2013, 2019-2020)
- Chair, Curriculum Committee (2009-2010)
- Member, Owen Award Committee (2005-2006)